Highlights of Tour
- Sightseeing Jama Masjid, Rajghat
- Enjoy a Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Explore Qutub Minar with Private English speaking guide
- Visit Gandhi Smirti in Delhi
- Visit India Gate
you will meet by our local guide and driver at Lobby of your hotel then proceed to full day city tour of Delhi our first we will explore old Delhi.
We will drive past the Red Fort (Monday closed), a symbol of Mughal power and enjoy a ‘rickshaw’ (pedi- cab) ride around market Chandni Chowk, visiting the Jama mosque – also known as the Friday Mosque, this is the largest mosque in india and holy place for muslim resident in india, the mosque was constructed in 17th Centruury on red stone and white marble by the order of Shah Jahan for his prayer.
we will visit Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi memorial near old delhi, Mahatma Gandhi’s tomb constructed on a black marble slab, Gandhi’s were cremated at here in 1948. After the assassinated in Birla house on 30 January 1948 at 5:17 PM.
Lunch at Local restaurants near to Old Delhi area
Enjoy visiting the impressive Qutab Minar, a 237-foot sandstone tower, an impressive monument built in 1193.
tour of New Delhi Designed by Sir Edwin Lutens in 1911 by the British Later we visit India Gate was built between 1921 and 1931 in honor of Hindu / Sikh soldiers who died in World War I and in the Afghan War under the British crown.
We will drive past around impressive and big presidential palace, Rajpath and Diplomatic enclave of New Delhi like parliament house and government buildings.
After Explore the city of Delhi we will drop your booked hotel in Delhi
- All transfers, tours and excursion as per itinerary using air-conditioned Vehicle
- Local English speaking Guide as per itinerary
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees and service tax.
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Passport and Visa fees for India.
- Any Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- Any Monument Entrances
- Any meals OR options not mentioned in the itinerary / cost inclusion.
- Any item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance.
- Additional nights for participants, which is offered at additional cost to individual participants.
- All personal expenses such as medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services, and all other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.